It’s hard to believe there was ever a time when the only way to buy a hybrid vehicle was to simply accept that doing so would mean trading performance for efficiency. Here at MINI of Bedford, we’ve had all sorts of questions about hybrid offerings over the years, but we’re proud to stock the MINI Countryman Plug-In Hybrid with electric-enhanced eALL4 all-wheel drive. We no longer must sacrifice performance for efficiency. Now, drivers in and around Bedford, NH can have both!
Different Driving Modes for Different Driving Needs
One of the great things about the MINI Countryman Plug-In Hybrid is that it offers different driving modes for different needs. These include:
- Electric Mode – Perfect for city driving, this mode lets drivers cover short distances without having to use any gasoline at all.
- Hybrid Mode – For longer commutes or day trips, the vehicle’s electric motor and gas engine work together to extend range to 270 miles.
- Save Battery Mode – On drives that go beyond 270 miles, your vehicle will rely mostly on gasoline to keep your battery at 90% charge so you can switch back to electric mode when needed.
No Sacrifice in Performance
Perhaps the best thing about this plug-in hybrid is its ability to perform well while enjoying efficiency. This vehicle can:
- Produce upwards of 221 combined system horsepower
- Produce upwards of 284 lb-ft of combined system torque
- Jump from zero to 60 mph in just 6.7 seconds
Test-Driving the MINI Countryman Plug-In Hybrid
If you’re interested in trying out this excellent hybrid option, come pay us a visit here at MINI of Bedford so we can get you behind the wheel for a test drive. We think you’ll love this spacious crossover, not only for its personality and customization, but also for its efficiency and power.