For years, MINI of Bedford customers have enjoyed the MINI Clubman as a slightly larger version of the iconic MINI Cooper, and the 2021 MINI Clubman is the best, most technologically-advanced iteration of the vehicle yet. For customers in and around Bedford, NH, this is a vehicle that can scratch the itch for great new tech, but what features exactly does this vehicle include?
Tech Features in 2021 MINI Clubman
The most important standard technology features in the new MINI Clubman include:
- A 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment control
- Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling and texting
- Forward collision warning with automated emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
Those opting for the Signature trim get even more great tech features, including:
- Digital instrument cluster
- MINI Navigation
- Apple CarPlay
- Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information
- Keyless entry
- Power tailgate
Finally, those who opt for the Iconic trim can add a larger 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment control.
Other Benefits to Owning a 2021 MINI Clubman
While technology is a tremendous boon in the new MINI Clubman offering, there are other benefits to enjoy, including:
- More interior space than a standard MINI Cooper without sacrificing any of the personality and charm
- Lots of fun styling details and customizable parts, both inside and outside
- Excellent, fun handling
- A John Cooper Works iteration that can make upwards of 301 horsepower
Test-Driving a 2021 MINI Clubman in Bedford, NH
If you are interested in taking a closer look at the 2021 MINI Clubman, please call or visit our MINI Cooper dealership serving Bedford, NH. We’ll show you just how technologically-advanced this latest version of the MINI Clubman is by putting you behind the wheel. This truly is an excellent vehicle, made all the better by its modern infotainment and safety technologies.